Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Blancpain Endurance Series: I.S.R. Racing with Frédéric Vervisch for a top class lineup in the Blancpain Endurance Series


I.S.R. Racing Press Release

02/03/2015 - Slightly more than a month before Monza's opener, I.S.R. Racing lineup for the Blancpain Endurance Series is getting completely defined. The squad based in Prague reached an agreement with the Belgian ace Frédéric Vervisch, who will race alongside the already announced duo Marco Bonanomi and Filip Salaquarda, forming one of the most competitive lineups of the whole championship.

Vervisch, class 1986, moved to single seater racing in 2004. It was the start of a long series of wins and titles, such as French Formula 3 Vice Champion, German & Asian Formula 3 Champion and Champcar Atlantic Rookie Champion. The Belgian finished his single seater career with a 3rd place in the highly valued Superleague Formula. Since his GT entry, he has been one of the protagonists of the Belgian Racing Car Championship - Long Races Cup, where
he ended last season taking the title of vice-champion.


Frédéric Vervisch:
"Racing in a highly professional team was my first objective for 2015 and when Igor Salaquarda showed me I.S.R Racing sporting programme and the team's working method I realized what my future would have been. Marco and Filip are two excellent team mates and the Audi R8 LMS ultra is a very competitive car: I am certain a successful season is ahead of us".

The new lineup will make its debut next 11 March at Paul Ricard for the two collective testing days proceeding the Blancpain Endurance Series. In that occasion, Team I.S.R. Racing will take on track the two Audi R8 LMS ultra that will be running during the season.

Photo credit: I.S.R. Racing